Mayville Savings Bank recognizes the importance of confidentiality and the privacy of your personal information. We carefully limit and control the way in which information about you is shared. We do not share information with third parties for the purpose of allowing them to market their products and services directly to you. The privacy of your financial information is an important matter at Mayville Savings Bank because we value the trust you have placed in us.
Collecting Information about You
Mayville Savings Bank collects and maintains information about you in order to assist you with your financial needs, to provide you with excellent customer service, and to comply with legal requirements applicable to our business and our products.
One type of information we collect is “nonpublic personal information.” Generally, this is any information that is not publicly available. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, which provides us with: contact information such as your name, address, or telephone number; identification information such as your social security number or mother's maiden name; and financial information such as income, assets and liabilities.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, and others, such as your account balances, payment history, parties to transactions, and account usage.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit worthiness and credit history.
We collect and retain nonpublic personal information in order to:
- Safeguard your Mayville Savings Bank accounts from unlawful access, potential fraud or identity theft.
- Protect the security of your transactions with Mayville Savings Bank, including online transactions.
- Maintain your Mayville Savings Bank accounts for completeness and accuracy.
- Introduce products and services designed to match your changing needs.
- Make available special offers and opportunities at Mayville Savings Bank.
Disclosing of Information about You
Mayville Savings Bank does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Mayville Savings Bank recognizes the importance of your privacy expectations. It is our policy to provide access to customer information to only those employees who need it for legitimate business purposes. Mayville Savings Bank employees have been trained on the importance of confidentiality and privacy of our customers' information. Mayville Savings Bank continues to maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Accessing Information on Our Website
Information we collect from our website is used in the same way we use any information we obtain about you as described in this notice.
We use technology called "cookies" to enable customers to process transactions at our website.
- Cookies are small files that a website installs on your hard drive.
- Cookies are a requirement for certain applications, since they help protect the privacy of a customer's transactions. For example, if a customer forgets to log out, it will automatically terminate the on-line session.
- Cookies cannot be used to capture your email address, obtain data from your hard drive or gain confidential or sensitive information about you.
The information you request from our website for your accounts can only be accessed with your personal identification such as your User Name and Customer Access Code. It is your responsibility to keep your account and personal identification information confidential.
Never keep your account and personal identification information where others may see it.
- Never disclose your User Name and Customer Access Code to anyone. Our employees will never ask you for your existing Customer Access Code and they cannot provide you with your existing Customer Access Code if you contact them.
- Contact us immediately to change your Customer Access Code if you suspect someone has discovered it.
- When you use a link from our website to go to another site, our privacy notice is no longer in effect.
Maintaining Accurate Information
Mayville Savings Bank strives to maintain complete and accurate information about you and your accounts. If you ever become aware of any inaccurate information, please assist us in correcting it by contacting us immediately. We will review and correct any inaccuracies as quickly as possible.
How to Contact Us
If you wish to contact us regarding the privacy of your information, please visit our office, call us at 920-387-2310, or write us at:
Mayville Savings Bank, 200 South Main Street, Mayville, WI 53050