Free Shred Day at the bank - Saturday, April 15th from 9-11 am. Food pantry donations will be accepted.
Protect What’s Important
Safe deposit boxes are the solution for securely storing valuable items and documents that you don’t need to access regularly. Some examples include:
- Birth certificates
- Marriage licenses
- Military records
- Mortgage documents
- Property deeds and titles
- Insurance policies
- Inventory of personal possessions
- Stocks, bonds and certificates of deposit
- Jewelry and family heirlooms
- Antiques and collectibles
We offer two options for safe deposit boxes: a large 9" x 21" box and a small 4" x 21" box. Annual fees apply. Safe deposit boxes are accessible during lobby hours only.
Visit the bank to reserve yours today!